Performing objectives of State Polytechnic of Jember to achieve :
- Preparing independent, qualified, innovative, and competitive graduates.
- Creating applied research product that contribute to the community and the development of science and technology.
- Executing college managerial system based on principles of integrity: credible, clean, and reliable
- Executing cooperation based on principles of equality and mutualism.
The Targeting Strategies of State Polytechnic of Jember are:
- Developing access for improved education quality.
- Increasing quantity and quality of reaseach and dedication for society.
- Increasing integrity of quality assurance of Tridharma activities.
- Increasing quality of educational management.
- Inreasing quality of process and result of students’ activity.
- Increasing results and benefits of cooperation.
- Developing entrepreneurship culture.
- Expanding access and improving quality for relevant education.
- Improving the quality of the students’ activity.
- Maintaining the enterpreneurial skills of the students.
- Ensuring the quality of Tridharma.
- Increasing the quantity and the quality of applied reaseach and community services.
- Improving the quality of educational management.
- Improving the results and the benefits of cooperation.